It is extremely dangerous and not recommended to follow the fluid regimes or regimes only fruits, vegetable etc., for long periods of time.
Make healthy changes in your daily habits.
Our diet plan it is based on organic protein and organic fruits/ vegetables that eat your fat.
Proteins are only essential nutrient without which we can not live.
Our muscle, red blood cells, hair growth and even memory functioning are operations for which the body requires protein.
Eat slowly, savoring the smells and textures of your food.
What are you able to eat first 7 days
Start each day with a glass of warm water containing fresh lemon.
Drink water as much as you can , but 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after meal, not while eating.
- Oat Bran oatmeal or oat bran cereal with water or very small amount of milk, add cinnamon, flax seeds, chia.
- Eggs. The egg is an excellent source of protein. Yolk is full of fat and cholesterol. But whites, is the purest food protein known. Eggs can be eaten boiled or scrambled cooked without oil. Whites can be consumed at anytime without any restrictions. You can make omelets to use the yolks for every 2-3 whites, also mixed with shrimp and few onions, or turkey breast, chicken breast. Again no oil or butter.
- Turkey breast
- Chicken breast
- Plain yogurt or cheese
- Raspberries 1 cup
- Coffee 1 small cup with no sugar, no milk.
- Green tea 1 cup, no sugar, no milk (also pomegranate green tea, goji berry green tea are very recommended).
You can mix as you wish (as long as you have protein on your plate) this ingredients to make salads with no butter or oil:
- Smoked salmon
- Seafood(shrimp, lobster, oysters, mussels)
- Turkey breast
- Grill chicken
- Romaine lettuce
- Coffee , tea (no sugar, no milk) as much as you want
- Dessert: kiwi and 1 handful almonds
Prepare meats and vegetables anyway you want but without using oils, butter, sour cream, any cream, etc. Grill or roast in the oven, steam or raw. You must have on your plate choice of protein meat, fish and then a small amount of vegetable and wild rice, lentils or quinoa if you wish.
- Filet Mignon
- Chicken (no skin)- you may cook with skin, but remove the skin before eating.
- Turkey (no skin)
- Fish (salmon, tuna, mackerel, herring, sardines, trout, cod, hake, sole )
- Seafood (shrimp, lobster, oysters, mussels)
- Beef, chicken, veal liver
- Wild rice
- Green leafs
- Bell peppers
- Soy sauce
- Dessert: grapefruit, kiwi, lemonade (made with fresh lemon and water), raspberries, goji, green tea.
- Make desserts with plain yogurt (0% fat) with any fruits above and few half almonds.
Absolutely not bread, corn, potatoes, rice, sweets, desserts, pork, lamb, goose, duck, butter, oil.
After 1 week you can add apple, watermelon, tomatoes, cabbage, arugula, fennel, orange, cherries, grapes, plums, radish, wild mushrooms, green beans, endive, celery, artichoke, dark chocolate 80-100% cocoa, but keep the same rules.
1. Besides food you must make activities at least 15-30 minutes per day like : walk, run, sports, jump rope, stairs up and down, swim. After sports eat big protein meal.
2. Do not skip any meal.
3. Eat when you are hungry but has to be protein and citrus. Let’s say you had breakfast and in 1 hour you are hungry again. That’s fine, but eat only protein and citrus.
Snack between the meals has to be egg white, yogurt , parmesan cheese (not to much), turkey, chicken, salmon, sea food, etc and citrus like grapefruits, kiwi, lemons, lime, raspberries.
4. No alcohol.
5. After a week you will start to lose weights, depending on your body. When you want to stop the diet you can add little by little foods as you wish , but not all at once.
Never stop to eat the raspberries, citrus and oat bran, drink water, green tea and exercises daily to keep your body balanced and not to start gain weights again.
6. Also are you allowed 1 tablespoon of pure honey with no sugar add it per day.